Client Accounting Services
Managing your back-office finances can be time-consuming and confusing. It’s even worse if you’re trying to get your business off the ground and don’t have a dedicated staff member to handle it.
Let us take care of it for you. We provide customizable accounting services tailored to fit your exact business needs:
- Payroll Solutions (including tax deposits, quarterly returns, and annual W-2 preparation)
- Accounts Payable
- Sales Tax Returns
- Credit Card/Bank Account Reconciliation
- Daily Account Updates
- QuickBooks Online Account – Access your financials from any web browser
In addition, we’re here to provide information to help you make good business decisions. Our team is available to discuss your monthly reports and explain your financial statements so that you understand your current situation.
Whether you’re paying taxes as a business or as an individual, we can help you navigate tax returns to limit your exposure, ensure compliance with your obligations, and preserve your financial assets for the future.
Let our expert team help you reduce the burden on you and your bottom line. Our tax services are focused on:
- Increasing cash flow
- Minimizing—not just deferring—your tax obligation
- Complying with current and evolving tax laws
- Preparing and planning tax returns for individuals, businesses, trusts, and estates
Business Advisory Services
Entrepreneurship can be challenging and sometimes scary, but that shouldn’t stop you from becoming a successful business owner.
Partner with us and let us help guide your business—from idea to reality, all the way through the stages of growth and into maturity. We can advise you on:
- Developing a business plan (and sticking to it)
- Selecting the right legal entity for your business
- Achieving accountability
- How to pay yourself (and how much)
- Cash flow analysis
- Income shifting strategies
- Hiring employees and sub-contactors
- Purchasing company assets
- Transferring business roles between family members
- Distributing profits
- Resolving conflicts
- Knowing when and how to retire
- And much more…
When you schedule time to sit down and discuss your business needs, we take a personal, hands-on approach to our relationship with the client.
First, we listen to your needs and review your current situation.
Next, we design a plan to address your needs and explain how it will work for you.
Once you accept, we provide you with the steps to putting your plan into action.